domingo, 29 de mayo de 2011

PGN. 334 Book of John (The Traveller of the Worlds)




PGN. 334 Book of John (The Traveller of the Worlds)


- Why do not you stay with me and help me? When
Child up to 15 hk. What! "You're crazy? an old green
A freak and I'm sure a rapist. He, he, he. Watch out
do with your words will never ever call me a rapist, or you
will separate the head from the body. I know what you
and what you want ... goodbye.
Your not going anywhere. Let me hand quíteme gum-
ma, no, no ... I toqueee! Listen girl I just want
help. If you go out there as well as going on a sk. These
dead and if you want to go back to the ship-lis
chame you have to do. Encuanto has these coordinates
das I'll tell you what happened and how you can recover.
And the communications system, I advise you not try
recover while you remain in this area is most tend
is to erase all codes. I do not understand. It is simple.
Someone did a frequency sweep, came in, introduced
a viros and codes Vorra you all, you were a reckless-
President not to inform "If I did, I got infurmacion of
everything, including all standards, what happens is that ...
Well, fuy impatient, and now I want to apologize for my
behavior and tap to call it ... I'm sorry.
Does not matter, I may not express myself
correctly, this area is conflicting, people .. the mayoroa,
express themselves and behave worse than wild animals
Com "is your name? Miriam, sir. I am a traveler of the universe.
but ... What, you say? A traveler of the universe does not allow
that a novice will erase the entire system with a simple virus.
You know, at that time no one made me laugh so much, go no
stay with this poor old man is a gentleman,'ll show
here it ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario